12 Apr New COVID-19 wave – what changed? Join our webinar
Posted at 10:54h in News 0 Comments
We are pleased to invite you to our webinar “New COVID-19 wave – what changed?” on April 22, 2021 from 4 – 5:30 PM CEST.
This webinar is free and open to everyone.
If you wish to attend, please join using this link. (Meeting ID: 816 3387 8614)
We have now witnessed several outbreaks of COVID-19, with most countries experiencing another “wave” as we speak. In this webinar, we share lessons observed on the new wave of COVID-19 patients and discuss the changes as compared to previous outbreaks. We are honoured to be joined by the following speakers:
- Dr. Sofie Pauwels, Dr. Ives Hubloue – Universitair Ziekenhuis Brussel
- Dr. Catherine Bertrand – SAMU Paris
- Dr. Roberta Petrino – Italy
- Kippnich, Uwe German Red Cross – Bavaria
- Peter Delay – ICEM Ireland
- Cristian Caldararu – Romania
- Dr. Ervigio Corral – SAMUR P.C Madrid
- Morales Alvarez, Jorge Arnulfo, SALUT Barcelona
Watch our previous webinar on the COVID-19 wave in 2020 here.
For more interesting news and articles on this subject, sign in or register to the NO-FEAR portal.