12 May EMS Response in Civil Unrest – join our webinar
Posted at 08:30h in Events, News 0 Comments
We are pleased to invite you to our webinar “EMS Response in Civil Unrest” on May 13, 2021 from 3:30 – 5:00 PM CEST.
This webinar is free and open to everyone.
If you wish to attend, please join using this link. (Meeting ID: 88350620909)
In this webinar, we will share experiences, good practices and lessons learned when responding to situations of civil unrest. We will specifically address lessons identified from past incidents and discuss areas of improvement in order to achieve better EMS (Emergency Medical Services) response to civil unrest.
We are honoured to be joined by the following speakers:
- Mr. Juan Ruiz – National Police Corps. Coordination between Police and EMS when responding to civil unrest.
- Ms. May Castillo, RN – Urban Riots Response Team. SAMUR-PC. Madrid. EMS response to civil unrest.
- Dr. David Caballos – Organization of Advanced Medical Post in civil unrest. SAMUR-PC. Madrid
- Mr. Albert Salas, RN – Urban Riots Response Team. SEM. Barcelona. EMS response to civil unrest.
- Dr. Carla Rey. SAMU Metropolitano. Chile. EMS response to civil unrest in Chile.
- Dr. Catherine BERTRAND/ Dr. Eric LECARPENTIER AP-HP. SAMU 94. France. Medical response to civil unrest in France.
For more interesting news and articles on this subject, sign in or register to the NO-FEAR portal.