31 Aug NO-FEAR Webinar: “Delta” COVID-19 Surge
Posted at 13:28h in News 0 Comments
We are pleased to invite you to our webinar on “Delta” COVID-19 surge on September 2, 2021 from 2:00 – 3:30 PM CEST.
This webinar is free and open to everyone.
If you wish to attend, please join using this link. (Meeting ID:85929273641)
In this webinar, we will present the challenges of the new COVID-19 “Delta” surge. We will discuss how the current surge is different from previous ones, and we will exchange observations from Israel, Spain, Ireland, Italy and France.
We are honoured to be joined by the following speakers:
- Odeda Benin Goren – (Deputy Director, for special Projects, General Medicine Division Israeli Ministry of Health) – situation in Israel
- Paloma Miravet / Paloma Rey (SAMUR Madrid) – Situation in Madrid
- Peter Delay – Situation in Ireland
- Massimo Fantoni – Situation in Italy
- Catherine Bertrand – Situation in France
For more interesting news and articles on this subject, sign in or register to the NO-FEAR portal.