30 Oct “COVID-19: New Wave, Old Problems?” webinar recording on Youtube
A recording of NO-FEAR’s recent webinar on international Coronavirus responses – “COVID-19: New wave, old problems?” – is online on YouTube.
Other NO-FEAR webinars available on YouTube include Innovative Solutions for Disinfection Methods (27 Aug) and Meet the Expert: Dr. Gina Zini on Convalescent Plasma Treatment for COVID-19 Patients (29 July). Other recent webinars include Pulse Oximetry During COVID-19 (Oct 29).
To join the NO-FEAR supplier or provider networks, become part of our community, and see more information on upcoming webinars, sign up to the portal: https://no-fearproject.eu
In the 16 October ‘new wave’ recording, first response professionals from Israel, France, Spain, Austria and Belgium discuss:
- The current state of the COVID-19 pandemic in their respective countries
- Differences and similarities between the ‘first wave’ of COVID-19 in early 2020 and the current situation
- Preparations for other upcoming seasonal challenges, such as the flu
- Chaim Rafalowski, Disaster Management Coordinator, Magen David Adom (MDA)
- Catherine Bertrand, specialist in Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Greater Paris University Hospitals (AP-HP)
- SAMUR-Madrid / Dirección General de Estrategia, Prospectiva y Coherencia (DGEPC)
- Barbara Juen and Alexander Kreh, Working Group on Trauma and Emergency Psychology, University of Innsbruck (UIBK)
- Ives Hubloue and Sofie Pauwels, Research Group on Emergency and Disaster Medicine, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
NO-FEAR is a 5-year project that brings together a network of emergency medical care practitioners, suppliers, decision and policy makers to collaborate and exchange knowledge, good practices, and lessons learned in disaster and crisis management. Our networks work together to develop a common understanding and to enhance the response to security-related incidents. The NO-FEAR project seeks to harness the rich experience of our members and leverage our network to improve the exchange of good practices and information in Europe and beyond.