12 Oct NO-FEAR webinar Oct 16:
“COVID-19 – New wave, old problems?”
NO-FEAR will host a webinar Friday, October 16, 14.30 (CEST) on international Coronavirus responses entitled “COVID-19: New wave, old problems?”.
The webinar is free to attend with registration at this link.
First response professionals from Israel, France, Spain, Austria and Belgium will discuss:
- The current state of the COVID-19 pandemic in their respective countries
- Differences and similarities between the ‘first wave’ of COVID-19 in early 2020 and the current situation
- Preparations for other upcoming seasonal challenges, such as the flu
After a 10-15 minute presentation from each, there will be a short Question & Answer session. Speakers are:
- Chaim Rafalowski, Disaster Management Coordinator, Magen David Adom (MDA)
- Catherine Bertrand, specialist in Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Greater Paris University Hospitals (AP-HP)
- SAMUR-Madrid / Dirección General de Estrategia, Prospectiva y Coherencia (DGEPC)
- Barbara Juen and Alexander Kreh, Working Group on Trauma and Emergency Psychology, University of Innsbruck (UIBK)
- Ives Hubloue and Sofie Pauwels, Research Group on Emergency and Disaster Medicine, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
NO-FEAR is a 5-year project that brings together a network of emergency medical care practitioners, suppliers, decision and policy makers to collaborate and exchange knowledge, good practices, and lessons learned in disaster and crisis management. Our networks work together to develop a common understanding and to enhance the response to security-related incidents. The NO-FEAR project seeks to harness the rich experience of our members and leverage our network to improve the exchange of good practices and information in Europe and beyond.
To join the NO-FEAR supplier or provider networks and become part of our community, sign up to the portal: http://no-fearproject.eu